About the HM Coilover
*HM Series Coilovers now come digressively valved similar to the DS series as standard. If you would like linear valving, please get in touch to make a custom order.
BC Racing's HM Coilover system offers the same great benefits of the RM Series with the addition of 2-way damping adjustment. Each HM Coilover system offers inverted mono-tube dampers with independently adjustable compression and rebound. The inverted damper design moves vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating which can cause damper fade under extreme track use. The inverted damper also allows for decreased unsprung weight by moving the majority of the coilover mass up to the chassis where the weight can be more easily shaved. With the combination of inverted mono-tube dampers and external reservoirs the HM Series is suited for the most demanding users on the track.
- Engineered for 100% track use
- 30 levels of separate rebound and compression adjustment
- Inverted damper design (depending on models)
- Dual Piston design (1 in res., 1 in shock)
- Teflon coated steel braided lines for external reservoir on inverted dampers and solid stem for double A-arm cars
- Custom spring rates available
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
BC Racing Coilover Kit HM fits BMW 3 SERIES E36 92 - 98 (Seperate Shock and Spring Rear)
BC Racing Coilover Kit HM fits SUBARU IMPREZA & WRX 2000-2007 & STI 2000-2004 GDA/GGA (5x100 Only)