The BC BR Type RS Series Coilover Kit utilizes enlarged shock absorber cartridges with specially designed shock pistons and rods to provide a broad range of damping force. The newly developed lubricant oil used in all BC Racing shock absorber cartridges assists in minimizing aeration and cavitation. The beveled edge design on the lower locking ring ensures and optimum seal with the lower mount and prevents the lower locking ring from unseating.
The BC BR Type RS Series Coilover Kit is designed for vehicles in which a camber plate upper mount is not available. Rubber top mounts front and rear help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use, at any speed, and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
- F: With Rubber Top Mount
- R: With (or Without) Rubber Top Mount
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Height Adjustment System
- Enlarged Cylinder & Newly Developed Piston
- Exclusively Designed for Each Application
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- SAE9254 Steel Racing Springs
- Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
- 12 Month Warranty