The BC BR Type RH Coilover Suspension Kit utilizes an additional bearing beneath each pillowball to provide a smooth action and help to prolong the life of the pillowball itself. The enlarged shock absorber cartridges, with specially designed pistons and rods, provide a wide range of damping force. Newly developed lubricant oil used in all BC shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation. The beveled edge design on the lower locking ring ensures and optimal seal with the lower mount, and prevents the lower locking ring from unseating.
The BC BR Type RH Coilover Suspension Kit comes complete with pillowball upper mounts in both the front and the rear, and is designed for drivers who seek the ultimate in performance and handling. They were designed to meet the demanding needs of competition and track driving. For most of those vehicles equipped with McPherson Struts, the front & rear pillowball upper mounts are automatically upgraded to Camber adjustable upper mounts.
- F: With Pillow Ball Top Mount (Camber Adjustable Where Applicable)
- R: Pillowball Top Mount (Camber Adjustable Where Applicable)
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Height Adjustment System
- Enlarged Cylinder & Newly Developed Piston
- Exclusively Designed for Each Application
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
- 12 Month Warranty